Can I request a restore?
We generally expect customers to perform their own backups and restores.
We take two types of backups.
1. R1Soft Continuous Backups (Hourly)
- These can be restored by you using the Credentials provided in your welcome email.
- Or we can perform the restore for you, in which case, this will require a "20 Minute Engineer Time" charge to be paid in advance.
2. Admin Level DirectAdmin Backups - Full Data (Weekly)
- You can request us to restore if you have not made your own, this will require a "20 Minute Engineer Time" charge to be paid in advance.
3. Admin Level DirectAdmin Backups - MetaData (Daily)
- Metadata is only account names and passwords etc, and not the data itself, this is very useful to restore from R1soft, should you have deleted the user, we can restore the account's metadata and then perform an R1Soft restore.
- If you need to have your user(s) rmetadata restored so that a recent R1Soft restored, this will require a 20 Minute Engineer Time charge if you perform the following R1Soft restore, or a 40 Minute Engineer Time charge if you would like us to perform both stages.
Was this article helpful?